Improving IVF Success Rates
Many women use the Seed Fertility Program to improve their embryo quality and their attitude toward fertility. They use this course to feel confident that they have done everything they could to create a successful outcome while going through IVF, egg freezing and other doctor assisted protocols.
New foods give your body the starting material it needs to make better quality embryos, and new thoughts create a sense of calm during a stressful and uncertain time.
The premise of any Mind-Body program is that your body and all its parts including follicles, eggs and sperm will respond to your thoughts. Your brain is a powerful component of your fertility – you need to learn how to use it properly!
Learning how to “keep the faith” while going through IVF and dealing with repeated disappointment, will help you change your outcome.
Inside The Seed Program you will find:
- Information regarding your stimulation protocol
- Recommendations of what to do, eat and affirm to make great eggs and before/after egg retrieval
- A meditation created for the day of your embryo transfer to calm your body and mind
- Recommendations to prepare you for your embryo transfer
- Strategies for supporting implantation after the transfer
- Emotional tools to get you through the 2 week wait
- So much more…
There is an entire unit inside the course dedicated to making your IVF a success, along with the emotional tools you need to get past old feelings of disappointment.