This comprehensive course contains a unique perspective not found elsewhere, including:
- VIDEOS: Expert interviews with leading endometriosis surgeons, fertility specialists, acupuncturists, a pelvic floor physical therapist, a movement educator and a women's health psychologist
- Endo is "Multifactorial": What that means for YOU...
- How to manage the common symptoms of endometriosis, including pain, gut, urinary, and reproductive issues
- "Pulling Weeds from the Garden": The Role of Emotions and Lifestyle
- Addressing Endometriosis Pain
- Food & Supplement Recommendations
- Guided Movement Practices for Endometriosis: Create more space in your pelvis with a qualified trainer and yoga instructor
- Hormone Treatment vs Surgery: Understanding Your Choices
- Laparoscopy: Our Holistic Guide to Endo Surgery
- Guided Imagery and Meditations
- Fertility Patients: Next Steps if You're Trying to Conceive
- Resources: Finding the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon
The Seed Fertility Program materials (i.e. videos, documents, recipes, etc provided on the website) are not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition.
Viewers of these materials should not rely solely on the information provided here for treatment of endometriosis or any other health problems. All personalized questions regarding your endometriosis/fertility should be simultaneously addressed with your physician or fertility specialist.
Neither Danica Thornberry, L.Ac., Well Women Acupuncture, The Seed Fertility Program, nor any party associated with the creation of the associated websites will assume liability or be found otherwise responsible for any decisions made or actions taken/not taken after participation in this program or any of its online course material. The above referenced parties make no guarantees, and express no presentation whatsoever regarding the efficacy, timeliness, comparative or controversial nature, or usefulness of the informational content contained or referenced in this seminar.
Knowledge of endometriosis and fertility is changing rapidly at the moment; and therefore information contained in the seminars or website may become outdated, improved or corrected over the course of time.
Statements made during the seminar and on the SeedFertility.com website have not been evaluated by the FDA. Use of the course content or the website does not take the place of a physician or fertility specialist. It is recommended that you consult with your physician and/or fertility specialist prior to making any new decisions or plans to alter your course of treatment, which may be a consideration after participation in this seminar or after viewing information on the website.